The Company is a full-service information technology consulting company, headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
It offers consulting, staff augmentation, and project outsourcing to our local, national, and global clients. The Company assists its customers in designing and implementing business systems and IT strategies, developing and maintaining software solutions, and delivering projects on time and under budget.
Responsible for analyzing complex business problems and deriving solutions based on Microsoft Visual Studios 2012 and .Net technology. Completes technical design documentation, coding, interface development and unit testing with no guidance. Assists in coaching other new developers on technical skills. Reports to Project Team Lead of Application Development.
The ideal candidates should possess:
C#, VB.Net and/or ASP.Net development in Visual Studio.
- Interacts in a constructive manner with co-workers in order to create a synergy to develop business solutions.
- Independently analyses and designs complex business problems by communicating with business users and other technical team members.
- Documents solutions in a Technical Design Document that may be given to others for coding and unit testing.
- Completes coding and unit testing work based on Technical Designs.
- Some positions will coach/mentor others on coding, testing, implementation, technology, emerging trends.
For additional details on this role contact Victoria Shubina