The Company is the fast growing Information Technology company being established in 2006 year. It has offices and branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman and a fully owned subsidiary in New Jersey USA. The Company accredited with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) level 3 and ISO 9001 certified in Development and Support of IT Products and Solutions.
It delivers IT services and solutions that are positive enablers for the future. The Company concentrates on Application Development and Management therefore Products and Solutions, Mobile Application Development, Micro soft Practice, Oracle Technologies , Java Development Practice. In an addition to the services it also provides consultancy, solutions and services in various emerging technologies such as, Oracle E-Biz Suite, Hyperion, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Testing Services, Training Services.
Famous clients: Oracle Corporation, Real Estate Bank, Emaar Group
At the moment the Company has got a vacant position for a talented Senior .Net developer.
- Development, Enhancement & Implementation of applications/reporting requirements based on business specifications. Responsible for delivering technical solutions
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the development team and the project team
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Junior developers and other members of the IT department
- Document the company’s existing systems architecture and technology portfolio. Make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives
- Participate in the evaluation of vendor software targeted for possible integration into the systems or environment, including strategic applications, tools, and utilities
- Perform adequate testing of the solution (to conform to the highest level of reliability)
- Prepare comprehensive User and Technical documentation
- Appropriate update on status/progress of deliverables assigned
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts. Recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- A minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in the IT Application development & support
- 8(+) years of experience with ASP.NET/C#.NET
- 8(+) years working with SQL Server (2008 preferred)
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment. Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Strong communications (written and verbal) and problem solving skills
The Company offers:
- Excellent Global Exposure
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Attractive compensation
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Great Visibility
- Excellent opportunity to work on Multiple Domains.
- Entrepreneur Experience
For additional details on this role contact Victoria Shubina